Friday, March 02, 2007

Treasure Island becomes the Pleasure Island

Recently, I visited Indore for attending the marriage of my cousin. It was my second visit to this heavenly place after i got selected in JEE....I found Indore changed from what it was in 2004. The place which attracts my attention was Treasure Island(TI)...most of the people call it Big bazaar but Big Bazaar is just a part of it. I hadn't seen such a big mall & of course very expensive before. When I reached to the front gate of TI, I started mulling over my budget...I was not sure what to buy......
Starting with the food items, the McDonalds and the Pizza Hut will surely attract you....this food looks like ambrosia but you have a easy access to it if you have money in your pockets.
Clothes, Electronic items and everything you think is available there....A large lift that attract the attention of children. I yank-hair-out in frustration why i am not living in Indore...
Now without furher ado i come to main point....I engaged in friendship with a sales girl in Big Bazaar. We met in the TI for three times at different places and i thought it was a harbinger and i was waiting for the right moment so that i can ask for the phone no. but sadly i was not that courageous...literally meri fat gayi....aur mera sabse bada tab kata when i saw her boyfriend and she then introduces me to him and with this heart breaking incident i came out of the TI and thought will never go again there.....but munna ka dil fir palti kha gaya and i went the next day also....Guys no comments on the laundiya wali baat plzzzzz....